| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luperon in August is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 38.1mm (1.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Luperon August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Luperon, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Luperon:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 37.4 kms (23.3 miles) ESE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) ESE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 26.5 kms (16.5 miles) SSE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.3 kms (30 miles) SE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 76.8 kms (47.7 miles) ESE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) SSE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 71.5 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 80.8 kms (50.2 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) S
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) SSE